Another 9 things about me that you probably don’t care about, but that I’m telling you anyway.
1. I can’t have anything hanging off the bed when I want to sleep. It totally freaks me out. And I need to have one leg on a cooler part of the bed, yap.
2. My sister and I share the same passion for sports since more than 20 years now. I used to be in a ballet school, a few years later she was dancing at the very same school. She was in a gymnastic club and just a bit later I joined the same club. Now we’re both hooked on fitness and it’s truly great to have a sister you can share these experiences and all the struggles with. Since I’ve decided to compete in the same category and federation as she does, people were wondering if we wouldn’t end up fighting depending on the ranking. Well, we’ve never been jealous of each other, on the contrary, we’re even cheering for the other.
3. Whenever I feel nostalgic, I tend to listen to super old tunes on Youtube for several hours straight just thinking about what happened at the time when this particular song was on repeat on my mp3 or mini-disc. Whether it’s the first time I fell in love, the moment a break up happened or when having the most happy times during summer holidays, sometimes the past gets a lot of hold on me.
SHOP THE LOOK
4. I can be a terrible person when I’m hungry. This mood can start off by me being all grumpy and can end with me almost crying. Food sure makes me a happier person. It doesn’t even matter whether it’s a handful of broccoli or a pound of cookies as long as my tummy is filled.
5. Sometimes I try to find old friends from high school or kindergarten on Facebook. Then I add them, only to delete them afterwards again because I realize that we have zero to nothing in common anymore and that I actually don’t really care about what they’re up to. That’s life right?
6. If I don’t like a person anymore, then I dislike everything that person does, really everything. I can be such a hater at times, shame on me for that , but hey did you just see how that asshole drinks his water? I mean who drinks like that?
7. I don’t argue. If you wanna fight, fine, then fight alone. I’ll just give you the you’ve just died for me face and that’s it, you’ll never hear from me again. I just don’t feel like investing energy in stupid arguments with people that like to make a fuzz out of everything. Life’s too short for that and because I know that I’m right 99% of the time haha.
8. I like to peel dead, sun-burnt skin, eww right?
9. I was on the phone once while being in a store, suddenly a woman came up to me saying that I was talking pretty loud. When I turned around I noticed that the entire shop was obviously listening to my conversation about how I didn’t even prepare for the next lesson and how I managed to rip my last pair of tights apart, whoops. Sometimes I just don’t have any control over the volume of my voice, especially when I’m excited about something.